Screenshot 2018-12-21 at 1.18.45 PM.png


With both US and SG markets under pressure over the past week, my portfolio has dropped beyond 10%! Based on my plan, it’s time to activate the next 30% of my opportunity fund.

I decided to insert a one week of cooling down period upon the trigger. I will wait until next Friday before taking any action. If my portfolio continues to stay below 10%, then I will add some counters, else everything will reset by the end of the year.

A week has passed

Portfolio is still slightly below 10%, after another volatile week. Decided to add a bit of  Booking and Apple, bringing my average price to US$1912 and US$166 respectively.